|2||$39.00||Up to $3.12|
|3||$39.00||Up to $9.36|
|4||$39.00||Up to $18.72|
|5||$39.00||Up to $31.20|
RIMOBOLAN (PRIMOBOLAN) ampoule 100 mg/ml
It is administered intramuscularly.
• Active ingredient: It contains 100 mg methenolone enanthate in 1 ml solution.
• Excipients: Castor oil for injection, benzyl benzoate.
1. What is RIMOBOLAN (PRIMOBOLAN) and what is it used for?
• RIMOBOLAN (PRIMOBOLAN) contains 100 mg of methenolone enanthate in 1 ml of solution.
• Methenolone enanthate, the active ingredient of RIMOBOLAN (PRIMOBOLAN), increases protein production in the body, improves the general condition of the patient, stimulates mobility and increases appetite.
• RIMOBOLAN (PRIMOBOLAN) is available as 1 ampoule containing 100 mg solution.
• RIMOBOLAN (PRIMOBOLAN) is used to support the healing process or to prevent the damage of destructive processes in the following cases;
• In order to improve the patient's condition in diseases and conditions that require improvement of protein formation.
• In diseases that worsen the general condition
• Extreme weakness and severe malnutrition
• Radiation therapy
• To prevent damages that may occur in advanced breast and genital area cancers in women.
• In blood production disorders
• Long-term use of cortisone
• Protein deficiency in old age
• Chronic liver diseases
It is not suitable for increasing muscle development or physical strength in healthy people.
2. Before you use RIMOBOLAN (PRIMOBOLAN)
DO NOT USE RIMOBOLAN (PRIMOBOLAN) in the following conditions
• If you are pregnant or have pregnancy symptoms
• If you have prostate cancer
• If you have a previous or existing liver tumor
• If you are allergic to one of the ingredients in the drug
• If you are using a product that prevents or delays blood clotting (oral anticoagulant)
• In case of breast cancer in men
• In liver and severe kidney failure
• If you have a defined sensitivity to anabolic steroids or androgen stimulants (drugs that mimic the main male hormones in the body, show their effects especially in muscle tissue, but also improve masculine features such as thickening of the voice, increase in body hair, growth in the testicles). ) USE CAREFULLY RIMOBOLAN (PRIMOBOLAN) in the first days of the menstrual cycle in women with menstrual irregularity
It may rarely cause delay in menstruation when applied.
If you have breast or genital cancer and if your blood calcium level (hypercalcemia) has increased during hormone therapy, the treatment should be discontinued. Use of hormonal substances similar to that contained in RIMOBOLAN (PRIMOBOLAN) may cause benign in rare cases and severe intra-abdominal bleeding (bleeding in the abdomen) in rare cases. malignant liver tumors have been observed. If symptoms of severe abdominal pain, swelling in the abdomen, liver enlargement or intra-abdominal bleeding (bleeding in the abdomen) occur, consult your doctor, your doctor may identify a liver tumor as a possible cause.
should think. Signs of virilization (thickening of the voice, hair growth on the face and other parts of the body, hair loss, facial acne (pimples) formation and clitoris hypertrophy (growth) that occur in patients who have not completed their growth)
Treatment should be given with breaks to avoid maturation (see "3. How to use RIMOBOLAN (PRIMOBOLAN)?")
Regular prostate checks are recommended for men.
Athletes should be informed that this drug contains an ingredient that can produce an analytical result for a positive doping test.
RIMOBOLAN (PRIMOBOLAN) should only be administered intramuscularly (intramuscularly; i.m.). Intravascular (i.v.) injection may cause symptoms of shock in the patient.
Diabetes (diabetes) patients should be careful when using this drug. Your doctor may want to check the glucose level, especially at the beginning of treatment. Since it contains castor oil, it can cause severe allergic reactions. Kidney failure, liver failure, heart failure, coronary insufficiency (narrowing of the heart vessels due to atherosclerosis), history of myocardial infarction (heart attack), arterial hypertension (high blood pressure), edema (swelling), epilepsy (sleep), migraine, benign prostate In cases of hypertrophy (benign prostate gland enlargement), urethral obstruction (obstruction in the urinary tract), your doctor should take special precautions and monitor them. Liver function tests should be monitored regularly. A significant increase in liver function parameters or cholestasis (slowing or complete cessation of bile flow as a result of obstruction in the hepatic and extrahepatic biliary tract) should not discourage discontinuation of RIMOBOLAN.
requires. RIMOBOLAN (PRIMOBOLAN) is not for use in children under 15 years of age.
No customer reviews for the moment.