|2||5%||Up to $1.99|
|3||10%||Up to $5.97|
|4||15%||Up to $11.94|
|5||20%||Up to $19.90|
Expigment Cream %4 30 Gr ingredient hydroquinone for melasma
Twice a day.
372 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||5%||Up to $2.90|
|3||10%||Up to $8.70|
|4||15%||Up to $17.40|
|5||20%||Up to $29.00|
The active ingredient of the drug is Hydroquinone. EXPIGMENT Cream 4% is a medicine that causes the dark colored stains to appear on the skin after excessive increase of pigments (pigment: skin, hair, red blood cells, red iris). EXPIGMENT, dark colored - blackish colorings (melasma), which are visible in extreme stains or widespread; is used in the face and other areas for the treatment of color changes (chloasma), which occur as dark brown stains with irregular shape and size on the skin,
EXPIGMENT% 4 cream
Apply on the skin.
Active Ingredient: Each 1 g cream contains 40 mg hydroquinone.
• Adjuncts: Butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, 3- (4-methylbenzylidene) -camphor, citric
acid monohydrate, sorbic acid, white soft petrolatum, cyclomethicone, isopropylmyristate,
cetostearyl alcohol, sodium lauryl sulfate, liquid paraffin, disodium EDTA, butyl
hydroxyanisole (E320), distilled water.
In this Instructions for Use:
1. What is EXPIGMENT and what is it used for?
2. Things to consider before using EXPIGMENT
3. How to use EXPIGMENT?
4. What are the possible side effects?
5. Hiding of EXPIGMENT
Their headlines are in place.
Before starting to use this medicine, please read this USE INSTRUCTION read carefully because it contains important information for you.
• Keep these instructions for use. Need to read again laterYou may hear.
• If you have other questions, please talk your doctor or pharmacist.
• This medicine has been prescribed for you personally, do not give it to others.
• During the use of this medicine, your doctor or physician
tell them you are using this medicine.
• We are asleep in this instruction. Except the recommended dosage for your medication
Do not use high or low doses.
• EXPIGMENT is a product used on the skin. Other dermatologists
It is also referred to as a drug group.
• EXPIGMENT contains 40 mg of hydroquinone per gram as active substance.
Hydroquinone skin color is an essential feature.
• EXPIGMENT is made of aluminum tubing with 30 g cream,
use is offered.
• EXPIGMENT is used for areas with deep pigmentation (hyperpigmentation).
Used for gradual opening of colors. Effective substance of EXPIGMENT
the production of a substance called melanin which gives the effect of hydroquinone
slow down. Thickening skin color with reduction of melanin pigment
over time it will return to normal color
DO NOT USE EXPIGMENT in the following situations
• Any component of Hydroquinone or EXPIGMENT may be allergic or excessive Do not use EXPIGMENT if you have sensitivity.
• Use of topical hydroquinone throughout pregnancy and in children (12 years and under)
safety is unknown.
EXPIGMENT USE BENEFICIALLY
• EXPIGMENT is applied externally only.
• The contact of the EXPIGMENT with the eyes and mucous membranes (such as in the nose and mouth) Avoid. In case of accidental contact with the eyes, wash your eyes immediately with plenty of water and consult your doctor.
• EXPIGMENT contains sun protection factors (GCF); but the sun to prevent burns.
• EXPIGMENT may cause unwanted cosmetic effects if not used correctly It is a product that opens the skin color that can be.
• Before using EXPIGMENT; To test the skin sensitivity, a small amount of cream apply to a non-damaged skin area and observe for 24 hours. Light
the redness is not a condition that requires stopping the use of the drug itching, vesicle formation (fluid-filled bubble) or excessive inflammation do not proceed with treatment and contact your doctor.
• EXPIGMENT is characterized by a rare deep blue-black discoloration why could it be. If such an effect occurs, stop the treatment and contact your doctor.
While this is mostly developed in black patients, this effect can also be seen in other individuals.
• The sun protectors in the EXPIGMENT contain an amount It provides protection from the sun. During and after treatment, in your skin a high-protected sun protection to prevent re-darkening (GKE 15 and above) or treated with the help of clothes deep sun prevent exposure.
• The use of EXPIGMENT in custody and adjacent areas increases the risk of irritation.
• If you do not see a color in your skin after 2 months of treatment, EXPIGMENT terminate its use.
• Keep the EXPIGMENT away from children. If accidentally swallowed, immediately
doctor or poison information center. If these warnings apply to you at any time in the past, please consult your doctor.
Use of EXPIGMENT with food and drink:
In terms of the application method of EXPIGMENT, a known interaction with food and beverages They do not.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using the medicine.
• Whether the use of hydroquinone in pregnancy is a fetish hazard It is unknown.
• Considering the utility-harm balance that the use of EXPIGMENT will provide to the patient
should not be used except in the case of necessity. If you notice that you are pregnant during your treatment, your doctor or pharmacist Please consult.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using the medicine.
• It is not known whether the hydroquinone is discarded in human milk.
• Milk excretion of hydroquinone has not been investigated on animals.
• When a decision is made as to whether to stop the EXPIGMENT treatment,the benefit / loss ratio should be taken into account.Vehicle and machine use
In relation to EXPIGMENT applied on the skin,work is not available.Important information about some auxiliary substances contained in EXPIGMENT
In the content of EXPIGMENT,
• Butyl hydroxyanisole (E320), local skin reactions (eg, contact dermatitis) or
irritation in the eyes and mucous membranes,
• Cetostearyl alcohol and sorbic acid may cause local skin reactions (eg contact dermatitis)
why could it be.
Use with other medicines
When using EXPIGMENT with medications that increase sensitivity to light,
If you are currently using any medicine with or without a prescription, or if you have been using it recently
please inform your doctor or pharmacist about these.
• Instructions for proper use and dose / application frequency:
If not prescribed otherwise by the doctor; EXPIGMENT morning and evening twice a day.
If there is no improvement after 2 months of treatment, stop using the medication and consult your doctor.
Application path and method:
Apply on the skin.
The expıgment; only the affected areas (which are discolored) layered Try to stay away from the sun during the use of the medicine, protect it with a sun protection product or clothes.
• Different age groups:
Use in children:
Safety and efficacy of EXPIGMENT in children under 12 years
not been studied.
Use in the elderly:
The use of EXPIGMENT in the elderly has not been studied.
• Special use cases:
Kidney / Liver failure:
In patients with renal / hepatic insufficiency, the safety of EXPIGMENT use and its effectiveness is unknown. Dose adjustment may be necessary.If you have an impression that the effect of EXPIGMENT is too strong or too weak talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
If you use more EXPIGMENT than you need:
As a result of the application of EXPIGMENT on the skin,systemic (all-body affecting) side effects have not been reported. However,it should be limited to a small area on the body. Because in some patients EXPIGMENT Depending on the use, temporary redness of the skin and a slight burning sensation can be seen.If accidentally swallowed or overdose is suspected, contact a doctor immediately please contact the poison information center. After swallowing tremor and seizure-like
symptoms may occur.
If you use EXPIGMENT, you should use a surplus with a doctor or pharmacist You talk.
If you forget to use EXPIGMENT:
Do not apply double doses to compensate for forgotten doses.
Effects that may occur when treatment with EXPIGMENT is terminated:
Such an effect is not expected.
Like all medicines, people who are sensitive to the substances in the content of the EXPIGMENT
there may be effects.
The following frequency groups are used:
Very common (≥1 / 10); common (≥1 / 100 to <1/10); uncommon (≥1 / 1.000 to <1/100); rare
(≥1 / 10.000 to <1 / 1.000); very rare (<1 / 10,000); unknown (move away from
If any of the following are true, stop taking EXPIGMENT and DERHAL
please contact your doctor or contact the emergency department of your nearest hospital:
• Serious allergic reactions (rash, itching / swelling in the face, tongue and throat, serious
dizziness, difficulty in breathing)
These are all very serious side effects.
If any of these are present in you, you have a serious allergy against your EXPIGMENT.
You may need to be admitted to an emergency medical intervention or hospital.
If you notice any of the following, tell your doctor:
• Light burning
• Vesicle formation (liquid filled bubble)
• Deep cracking
• Deep dark blue-black coloration
These are minor side effects of EXPIGMENT.
If you encounter any side effects not mentioned in these instructions for use
inform your doctor or pharmacist.
EXPIGMENT Cream 4%:
If you are allergic to the drug substance, you are not recommended to use this drug.
EXPIGMENT is a medicinal product that enables the color of dark colored stains on the skin to be opened.
Do not use on dry, cracked, windy, sunburned or open wound bindings. Wait for such situations to fully recover. After the healing, we will apply the medicine.
If you have kidney disease or liver disease; do not use your doctor without consulting.
Avoid inhalation, nasal and eye contact. If you have contact with the medicine mouth and eyes, wash plenty of water.
During treatment, avoid using hard soaps, hard shampoos, hair dyes, hair dyes and alcoholic skin products that can cause skin irritation.
Avoid sun rays and artificial UV rays (such as sun lamps or solariums) during treatment. It can sensitize your skin to sunlight.
Do not expose yourself to sunlight during and after treatment to prevent re-pigmentation of the skin. If you need to go to the sun, you are recommended to wear sunscreen creams and protective clothing.
Do not use EXPIGMENT to prevent sun burns.
You should stop using the medication if there is no bleeding or whitening in the area treated after two months of regular use.
• It should not be used in children younger than 12 years.
Do not use without consulting your doctor during pregnancy and lactation. Whether or not there is any harmful effect to the mother and the unborn baby during the pregnancy period and whether the mother passed through during the breastfeeding period is not fully known.